Located just off A1A south of Ponte Vedra Beach, Guana remains an environmental treasure of epic proportions!
Vegetable Oil Powered!
Please keep in mind a minimum of 4 participants is required for all of our tours. If you are a party less than four you may still sign up for a tour. In the rare event that the minimum number of participants isn’t met, you will be notified prior to the tour, at which time you have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
- Private Tour
A Vegetable-Powered Eco-Boat Tour!
Raising the bar for ethical and sustainable ecotourism, Ripple Effect Ecotours offers a spectacular outdoor experience in our new jet boat, the Ripple Effect One. Launched from our location at the Marineland Marina, the Ripple Effect One is powered by an engine that runs on recycled vegetable oil — a sustainable, renewable, and recycled fuel source that produces 50% fewer carbon emissions than standard fuels.
Yes, the exhaust smells like a restaurant, so don’t come hungry! Ripple Effect One operates using a water-jet propulsion system. There is no exposed propeller to harm marine mammals, other marine life, or sensitive marine habitats.
It’s an unforgettable environmental education experience and a boat tour adventure like no other.
What You Need to Know
- Our unique eco-tour boat, the Ripple Effect One, is the only vegetable oil powered eco tour boat in Northeast Florida.
- It is designed to take you and your family into areas that are not suitable for kayaking, such as the Matanzas Inlet, which is the only natural inlet on the east coast of Florida.
- Boat tours are limited to six guests.
- There is plenty of room and comfortable seating for all.
- People with mobility concerns find that this particular boat design offers a walk-in and walk-out door, making boarding effortless.
What to Bring/Wear
- A hat
- Binoculars and/or camera (optional)